..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Monster Rancher EVO Screen problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://gyazo.com/df5c49b83bd3d029b19e336a1fc079b3

This is basically my current problem.
A picture is better than words. 
Sooo.. This happened I don't know how.. I don't know why. 
I, of course.. Googled, tried fixing this myself.. but im at a loss. Some say its because of resolution problem. Okay.. great.. but why is it only certain games ? Li- Okay... maybe not with certain games.. I just tested another game and I have the same problem... 
So I guess it has to be a resolution problem.. 
Could anyone help me/Guide me through it ? The only thread says "Check your resolution and play with it." O...kay.. that doesn't help me... much.. Points the direction but not what I need to do. 

Thank you for reading, and please help me with this issue.

Edit: This only happens IN GAMES. I tried a full booting.. playstation screen is -just- fine. This is only when im playing games.. And only seems to not work with the Emulator.
I tried a couple steam games and no issue there.
Edit#2: Megaman X8 and Digimon world 4 works just fine too. Monster rancher Evo and Monster rancher 4 Have the -same- issue.. Only Monster Rancher 4 has.. has it permanently ? Unlike Evo where you still see game screen.. just Cutscenes.. images.. and some cursors Misplaced(Notely during naming processes.)
Edit#3: I forgot to mention. I just updated my video drivers.. still same issue. Sooo Ruling out graph card being issue ? if it was.. I think everything would be borked to the left. Not everything is.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(08-03-2015, 05:05 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Darn, Sorry I didn't see your reply. Well, Whilst I was actively trying to find the issue.. I somehow found it. Seems like Clearing all my settings for the emulator.. and 'starting anew' persay.. fixed my problem. 
Im sorry I made you mobilize for this and I didn't even see your post. Thank you though.