..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Analog sticks not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya...

I got my 360 controller up and working, all the controls set to the right buttons... Buuuut. The analog sticks aren't responding in-game... If I test them in the Config > Controller menu they are responding quite well, but not when I play a game. Now, the only game I've tested in PCSX2 is Kingdom Hearts, so it might just be that game, I dunno. Is there anything I can do to get the analog sticks working?

Also, the game lags a lot during cutscenes/movies, and I'd very much like to fix that... I'm uncertain what graphics plugins I should be using?

My current activated graphics plugin is GSdx 890 0.1.14
My current activated controller plugin is LilyPad 0.9.9

Any help is greatly appreciated.
It works perfectly here with my Xbox 360 controller. Check Xinput and disable direct input to configure it
Check my config
(03-22-2009, 07:14 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]It works perfectly here with my Xbox 360 controller. Check Xinput and disable direct input to configure it
Check my config
Omg... My level of stupidity never stops amazing me. I didn't configure the Left, Right, Down, Up controls for the thumbsticks, that must be why.