..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I can't select my GPU (adapter) in the video settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1IBW3a8.png]

As you can see in the picture above, there is no option to select my adapter (GPU, which is a GTX 770) and I see that there are missing options there too (No option for FXAA, anti aliasing, shaders, etc. What's wrong?
Wow that looks like an ancient version of PCSX2.... You really need to download a new version from our website.
how old is the build of pcsx2 u got?
I downloaded the latest version from the official PCSX2 website...

Edit: I tried reinstalling, downloading the latest version again, and still got the same thing.
1.2.1 pcsx2 GSDX config dont look like that though neither do the gits ore the old SVN builds.
(08-23-2015, 01:11 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Wow that looks like an ancient version of PCSX2.... You really need to download a new version from our website.

Isn't the NLOOP hack from 0.9.8?
Regardless of how old the build is (to a degree), AFAIK the OP question remains the same, and so does its reply:

On some system, notably laptops with dual gpu setups (embedded/discrete), selection of the GPU to be used with an executable is done externally (via the Nvidia/AMD configuration panel), and the GSdx configuration should be left at "Default hardware device".
Another note on this subject, as of today, PCSX2 should use the stronger dedicated GPU by default in case of mobile Optimus/Enduro, wheres before today, one had to launch the GPU control panel (Catalyst/Nvidia) in order to set pcsx2.exe to "High performance". No more! (though the control panel can still be used to set pcsx2.exe to use the integrated GPU)

Thanks to to charliebruce! https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/37cfdf6