..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, I've been playing Persona 4 and it was running PERFECTLY until the Castle boss (first time your there) as soon as I get in a fight my fps goes from 60-59 down to 50-49. my graphics card is AMD Radeon 5450 (recently updated it so its up to date) everything (so far) goes at a perfect 60-59 fps up till the fights.

Help (or a older post with solution) would be nice Biggrin

EDIT: specs

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD Phenom™ II X4 945 Processor, 3000 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

using pcsx2 1.2.1
trying to play Persona 4 iso
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(09-05-2015, 08:40 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

I believe I have edited it with the specs (unless im missing something)
Try overclocking your CPU. What is the internal resolution you are using?
default(says pcsx2), and cant overclocking damage my pc? (I tend to play a while since I have nothing better to do during the evening...)