..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Loading ISO hangs showing picture of CD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When trying to load Tekken 4 ISO, the following picture hangs (see attachment).
What does it means?

Ubuntu 14.04,
CPU: A8-4500M,
RAM: 8 GB,
Graphics: Radeon HD 7640G,
PCSX2 v1.3.1.
(09-06-2015, 09:57 AM)galaxy5 Wrote: [ -> ]When trying to load Tekken 4 ISO, the following picture hangs (see attachment).
What does it means?

Ubuntu 14.04,
CPU: A8-4500M,
RAM: 8 GB,
Graphics: Radeon HD 7640G,
PCSX2 v1.3.1.
Tried fast boot ?
Can you please post the full emulog ?
'fast boot' helped. But now just before loading a stage, Assertion failure occurs:

/build/pcsx2.snapshot-pB8i7f/pcsx2.snapshot-1.3.1~git20150604.193541/common/src/Utilities/Linux/LnxHostSys.cpp(64) : assertion failed:
Function: void SysPageFaultSignalFilter(int, siginfo_t*, void*)
Thread: MTGS
Condition: false

Stacktrace:
[00] wxSpinCtrlGTKBase::~wxSpinCtrlGTKBase()
[01] wxSpinCtrlGTKBase::~wxSpinCtrlGTKBase()
[02] wxSpinCtrlGTKBase::~wxSpinCtrlGTKBase()
[03] 0x0xf77e7420
[04] 0x0xec9009d5
Are you sure it's the full emulog ?
You aren't even loading a game in this log ?
(09-06-2015, 09:10 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure it's the full emulog ?
You aren't even loading a game in this log ?

The crash occurs after selecting a character and a scene. I unable to save log into a file, because the program crashes. See in attachment a snapshot of log window just before the program's crash. When I press any button in emerged exception window, the crash occurs. The emerged exception window is 'modal': it doesn't allow to select the menu of log window.
Still, you should find in pcsx2/logs/emulog.text after you closed the program
Looks like a gpu driver problem. Which driver are you using? Mesa or catalyst? What version.
Post the terminal content and try to disable accurate blending/depth
After removing 'fglrx' driver (which I installed to check if there will be any speed benefit in Tekken 5) the crash doesn't happen. Thanks to all for attention.