..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Lilypad PS-Button enable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I added my ps3 controller to my pc and try to activate the PS-Button in Lilypad to ESC my pcsx2.
Is there any possibility to do this as I cant find such setting?
Otherwise, when I hit the button my xbox driver appears with a help window (I installed my ps3-controller with this driver) can I somehow add the ESC-function on this way?
I also tried to use joy2key (thx to willkuer for his hint), just for this function but it wouldnt work as I cant configure the PS-button either Sad

So, can anyone help me to configure the PS-Button for ESC pcsx2?

thx
From what I read, "Pinnacle Game Profiler" can map the PS button on DS3.
(09-16-2015, 05:52 PM)K.F Wrote: [ -> ]From what I read, "Pinnacle Game Profiler" can map the PS button on DS3.

thx for the hint but I wonder if this one is compatible with pcsx2 or just got profiles for pc games?
Lilypad just reads any keyboard input. If you can somehow map your PS button to keyboard you should be able to use this function.
Well the key here is not mapping the PS button but rather Xbox guide button. The wrapper causes the DS3 to appear 100% as an X360 controller to windows. The PS button is mapped to Guide. That's why the Xbox thingy appears when you push it. If you can find a way to remap the Xbox guide button, you have your answer.
Both x360ce and Pinnacle Game Profiler support mapping the guide button, and he can directly change the ScpServer source to map it to a keyboard button if the xbox "click for help" junk keeps popping up every time he press it.
oh, thx for helping! I will tryout the x360ce...
once again, ist there any good tutorial for x360ce as I cant manage to map the "ESC" Keyboard-Button to the "Guide" Button on my pad?
(09-22-2015, 06:23 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=x360ce+tutorial

believe it or not, I done this before... but Iam looking for a GOOD tutorial with instructions for mapping keys and not for youtube installation advices... sorry maybe Iam blind but cant find a tutorial for adding keyboard mapping... unfortunately...

btw.: just found a post from a guy who gave a 100 bucks reward for this issue...so maybe a simple sacastic google link is far not the solution as my problem isnt that simple. And NO, I didnt want to add additional gadgets like vjoy etc. if x360ce cant handle this simple feature (as promised some posts above, or how should this work?) than it would be probably the wrong tool for me.

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...cNG_11toKw
... ok, no support and no implementation in the future... so x360ce is the wrong tool for me!
Pages: 1 2