..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Windows 10 Crash Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! I was trying out PCSX2 on my new computer, but i had a major problem. I tried running either Kingdom Hearts (USA) or Suikoden III(USA) and they keep crashed in the middle of nowhere at around 10-15 minutes of gameplay. I was using PSCX2 1.2.1 stable, but then I switched over to PCSX2-v1.3.1-1198-gc700035 (I think this is october 2nd's dev version) to see if the problem resolved. It didn't. What should I do?
change your SPU2-X module from X-Audio2 to one of the other ones, that will probably solve it
Wow thanks! Out of all the adjustments I made, that was the one that was causing the issue! Why is that though? Does Windows 10 and X Audio not get along?
It's probably not related to win 10.

It is some internal error in xaudio2. Some people get it some not. I guess if you reinstall windows you might solve the issue as well. But as portaudio works nice as well....
XAudio2 is well known to be buggy, not just in windows 10, but it's generally the problem if you get random crashes after about 10 minutes Smile