..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: my PSCX2 is FREEEAAAKISHLY slow T_T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've configured my PCSX2 to the best of my knowledge and followed the guy provided by you guys but for some reason when I try to play "Harvest Moon A wonderful Life" it slows down freakishly.

Although the fps remains the same around 60 fps.
I've played Tekken 5 and Kingdom Hearts and they turned out well.

Is it possible that my "Harvest Moon" is corrupted or do I need a new configuration?

and P.S. I could only use SSSE3 does that affect the game?
(03-24-2009, 05:22 PM)veiron Wrote: [ -> ]I've configured my PCSX2 to the best of my knowledge and followed the guy provided by you guys but for some reason when I try to play "Harvest Moon A wonderful Life" it slows down freakishly.

Although the fps remains the same around 60 fps.
I've played Tekken 5 and Kingdom Hearts and they turned out well.

Is it possible that my "Harvest Moon" is corrupted or do I need a new configuration?

and P.S. I could only use SSSE3 does that affect the game?

Post your processor model/Frequency
And I suppose your video card.
[Image: 35696761.th.jpg]

[Image: 80576084.jpg]

and Im sorry If I posted this tread. I posted this before reading the rules which is a pretty stupid thong to do. It's just that I love this game and Im also a loyal supporter of this site.
(03-24-2009, 05:50 PM)veiron Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 35696761.th.jpg]

[Image: 80576084.jpg]

and Im sorry If I posted this tread. I posted this before reading the rules which is a pretty stupid thong to do. It's just that I love this game and Im also a loyal supporter of this site.

You have a fairly low-end core 2 duo processor, allendale core if I'm not mistaken. That explains relatively slow speeds. What video card have you got? Also, did you try speedhacks?
Your cpu is just average, if you overclock it will run faster.
If you have any speedhacks enabled, disable them - that can cause games to be slow at 60fps.
What are your settings for Speedhacks and Advanced? Those are the most likely causes. If you have X3 on, change it to X2/1.5/normal.
I've turned off all my Speedhacks and Adjusted the "Advanced" settings. It's still running at 60fps but it's still slow.

Coud, what do you mean by "Overclcok my CPU"?
Overclock meaning running the cpu at a higher speed than the stock speed. Smile
You should be able to find the clock multiplier in the BIOS.
Pages: 1 2