..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need help with settings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Im wondering if anyone can help me out. I have an FX-8350 with a superclocked R9-270x and 8GB ram. Ive seen videos of people with the same processor getting smooth framerates, yet literally every game I try to play I get like 10-15 fps, even in menus. Even the sound is laggy. Can anyone tell me proper configs for my setup?
Game?
Settings?
(10-16-2015, 02:12 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Game?
Settings?

Literally every game I try to play. Currently trying to play Shadow of the Colossus. I dont know much about emulation, so I can post screenshots of whatever settings you'd need to know lol.
SotC ONLY, use VU-stealing at max, that hack was designed around that game
(10-16-2015, 02:31 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]SotC ONLY, use VU-stealing at max, that hack was designed around that game

Now it says im getting 70fps, but the sound is still lagging and it looks like its 20fps lol.
Well, screenshots of ALL of your settings would help.
(10-16-2015, 02:31 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]SotC ONLY, use VU-stealing at max, that hack was designed around that game

Right, but he should only need it at 1 or maybe 2.

(10-16-2015, 02:38 AM)TehPartyPants Wrote: [ -> ]Now it says im getting 70fps, but the sound is still lagging and it looks like its 20fps lol.

Try a lower VU setting, and it'll run around 20-30 fps no matter what. That's what it did on the ps2.
(10-16-2015, 03:54 AM)dogen Wrote: [ -> ]Right, but he should only need it at 1 or maybe 2.

Try a lower VU setting, and it'll run around 20-30 fps no matter what. That's what it did on the ps2.

That's still internal framerate dogen
(10-16-2015, 02:52 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, screenshots of ALL of your settings would help.

Here you go. Biggrin
Please remove the tick from the disable framelimiter tickbox to fix the 70fps. Have you tried decreasing vu cycle hack as already suggested?
Pages: 1 2