..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Please I need help!! I can't use save states anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi:

Since the last two versions of the betas each time I load my Legaia 2 game by memory card and then I try to use a save state, by pressing F1 the emulator closes/crashes (No console, no nothing, it justs stops working)

I have erased both old save-states and all old inis before I do this, but I doesn't seem to help.

What can I be possibly doing wrong?

Thanks, I'd appreaciate any help.

bye

EDIT:I have tried both with FFX and simply starting a new game with Legaia and the result is the same. I press F1 and I might just as well have pressed Alt F4.
what plugins are you using?
(03-25-2009, 12:17 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]what plugins are you using?

I'm using the latest GSDx 0.1.14 834, SPU-X 1.1.0 (Also latest)
SSSPAD Plugin Pressure Mod for both pads (I only use one) and Linux ISO CDVD 0.8.0 Driver?

It's the same that I used until the beta-720.

Thanks for any help.
Use lilypad..
Thanks for the advice. As soon as I can I'll try it.

But isn't it better to use sssepad? I ask because the times I've tried to configure the other one it would work horribly...

Thaks
Dont use spu-x plugin, try with else like zerospu2, i had the same problem like you in sukodenV game but after i use zerospu2 the problem gone. Try with pcsx2 r.791 and not yet to try with latest pcsx2 snapshot.
ssspad is known to crash because it had the freeze function there with the wrong arguments before it was even invented, use something else.
Ok, I try changing the plugin for both the audio and the game pad.

Thanks a lot.