..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pcsx2 history?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(may be the wrong place for this,) but, i'd like a little bit of history/information on pcsx2, i'd like to personally know only a few things, first game they got to run (period, not even in game state) and first game to be "playable"?
the first game that ran was Final Fantasy X, from what I remember.. as to when that was I don't remember. I could go through old revisions and look but way too lazy
I thought the first playable game was bubble bobble, I could have sworn that worked way before Final Fantasy X cos I fixed that in version 0.8.2 or something.
First thing to ever show something from commercial games was MK Deception (only the logo via running the elf file). I think first game(s) that ran were Sven-Goran Eriksson's World Cup Manager (which ironically is ingame only now Tongue) and bubble bobble as said above
ah wait a minute, am i confusing super bust-a-move with bubble bobble? lol, stupid mascot.
oh, yea, you're right, don't remember when that was though still