..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 1.2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys! I'm new to this emulator gaming so please have understanding for all my newbie mistakes Smile . 
First of all yesterday I download lastest PCSX2 1.2.1 emulator and decided to play some games. So far I was able to play only UFC - Sudden Impact and FIFA STREET 2 (with some graphic issues). I've also tried Tekken 5, Fight Night Round 3 and God Of War. Theese 3 games will somehow freeze at game menu (animations works but my controler does not respond), I can not play them as I can not use controler (somekind of freeze). I am playing it on laptop with CPU: Intel Pentium 2020M @ 2.4 GHz, GPU: Intel HD graphics, RAM: 4 GB. I know that my laptop is not so powerful and good for games but I expected to be able to play PS2 games with PCSX2 emulator. I also can post pictures of my emulator configuration, as that might be problem. Thanks for all responses and advices!
tekken 5 works fine, you'll need to not be on none for clamps for it to work though
(10-24-2015, 11:04 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]tekken 5 works fine, you'll need to not be on none for clamps for it to work though

Wait I did not understand that completely? Can you please suggest me how to configure the emulator so I could squeeze maximum out of it?
depends on what you are looking for
(10-24-2015, 11:12 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]depends on what you are looking for

Well at least Tekken 4 and 5, God Of War and God of War II.
GoW2 is easy, GoW 1 about the same. but I meant graphically or just plain speed
(10-24-2015, 11:14 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]GoW2 is easy, GoW 1 about the same. but I meant graphically or just plain speed

I do not care that much about graphics, playing without lagg would be great. I would like to play them that is all  Smile
in my sig is 1.2.1 settings I used on an E2200 and got decent speed on just about everything I tried
Okay the deal is that I've found solution. I just deleted all pad configurations and added only one (before I had two controllers and keyboard), now everything works except Tekken 5. I can select all game modes just can't play them as I get black screen as soon as fight starts.
claps to full or full+ for tekken 5