..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Call of duty 3 crash pcsx2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i got call of duty 3 but when i try to load campaign it plays the first cutscene but then when the game it just crashes. help?
also when i try to play star wars battle front 2 it try to load into the game but it stops and the frame rate drops down to 1-3 fps. any sugestion?

EDIT: pcsx2 1.0.0 did like a reset thing and now call of duty doesnt crash and it works but its really laggy and the audio is messed up and the visuals are messed up too

EDIT 2: tried battlefront it doesnt stop but the screen is black
What version of PCSX2 are you using and are you using any non-default settings or plugins?
And are playing from ISO or DVD?
Please also show the full emulog after each hang.
(11-10-2015, 02:02 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]What version of PCSX2 are you using and are you using any non-default settings or plugins?
And are playing from ISO or DVD?

i tried it on both 1.0.0 and 1.2.1 and it didnt and im using all default settings and im playing on a iso

(11-10-2015, 02:09 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Please also show the full emulog after each hang.

sorry im new does this mean what shows in the console?
you'll find it in my documents\pcsx2\logs\emulog.txt or in pcsx2 root folder\logs\emulog.txt
Yes. If pcsx2 crashes the emulog can be found under logs/emulog.txt otherwise - i.e. when the game hangs but pcsx2 is still working - you can also just copy paste the whole content of the console.
(11-10-2015, 02:42 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. If pcsx2 crashes the emulog can be found under logs/emulog.txt otherwise - i.e. when the game hangs but pcsx2 is still working - you can also just copy paste the whole content of the console.

ok i put it in the post
(11-10-2015, 02:48 PM)54x0 Wrote: [ -> ]ok i put it in the post

Still not seeing it..
(11-10-2015, 02:50 PM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]Still not seeing it..

sorry its fixed now, dont know how though just worked
(11-10-2015, 02:50 PM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]Still not seeing it..

Maybe just copy paste?