..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 [PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
# PCSX2 version: Tested with multiple Git revisions 1.3.1 - 1250, 1254, 1256, 1257, 1259, 1275, 1300, 1463 ,1480 and stable bulid 1.2.1

# CPU options: EE/IOP defaults, VUs defaults

#Plugins used: GSdx32-AVX DX11, SPU2-X, LilyPad for all revs. (DX11 Hardware and Software on revs 1256 and 1257) other settings left as default.

#Description: The video on the titantron doesnt play during the entrances anymore. So i've tested with all the different revs stated above and i managed to narrow it down and found that the last revision that the titantron video worked is 1.3.1-1256 as shown here:

[attachment=58154]

and here's a screenshot of it not working on 1.3.1-1257. 
[attachment=58156]

I used the same wrestler for both examples (Triple H). All the revs i checked numbered after 1257 are the same.

My specs: Windows 10 pro x64, AMD FX 8350, GTX 970, 16GB ram
I can confirm this bug. This is the commit that broke it: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/d0...fa1a0a304b

Gregory, pseudonym and rama are aware of the problem.
Also ref, who's going to be the sad guy having to fix it Tongue2
I notified this to ref the day the bug report was created, didn't have time to confirm the issue though.
Thanks for looking into it. Also is there any chance of fixing the shadows in this game? I've been using this emulator to play this game for a few years now and as far as I know the shadows have always been broken. Here's another screenshot so you know what I mean.
Tried Opengl accuracy options and hardware depth ?
Just tried it with OpenGL Hardware. Hardware Depth didn't do anything but ticking the Accurate Date box seems to have fixed the shadows. That's brilliant, thanks a lot.
I've just downloaded the latest revision (1.3.1-1540) and the video's playing on the entrances again. Tested it with D3D11 and OpenGL hardware. The video plays smoothly when i use D3D11 but i noticed screen tearing when i used OpenGL. So I did the same test on 1.3.1-1539 and there's no screen tearing using OpenGL.
(12-15-2015, 09:09 PM)lechuck Wrote: [ -> ]I've just downloaded the latest revision (1.3.1-1540) and the video's playing on the entrances again. Tested it with D3D11 and OpenGL hardware. The video plays smoothly when i use D3D11 but i noticed screen tearing when i used OpenGL. So I did the same test on 1.3.1-1539 and there's no screen tearing using OpenGL.

Then perhaps we can call this bug report resolved.
EDIT: rama wants the thread open. Could you describe your problem and include before/after pics. If you have the time, check if the problem shows up if you film it.
Hey,
I tested this game under ogl and saw no screen tearing. Where should this happen?
Pages: 1 2 3 4