..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Does pcx2 support android controller simulator app?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My controller has broken down as I accidentally stepped on it Smile  and it's pretty hard to buy gaming gears in my area.  I wonder if I can use some controller app I've seen on Play Store as an alternative? It's a bit frustrating to map the entire controller to the keyboard Laugh
Pcsx2 doesnt run on android devices. So... No pcsx2 doesnt support software from the play store...

??
(12-12-2015, 05:47 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Pcsx2 doesnt run on android devices. So... No pcsx2 doesnt support software from the play store...

??

The OP is asking if an app that turns your phone into a wireless controller for the PC, will work with PCSX2. Honestly, I have no idea, but it might.
Ahh that makes more sense.

It should work if the windows part of the app either supports dinput, xinput or windows messaging.
It should work. I've done it XD
pcsx2, or rather the pad plugin lilypad supports all kind of input methods, so yea.
(12-12-2015, 09:06 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]It should work. I've done it XD

Hi, can you tell me which one you use and how to make it work please? Thank you Smile
What I did was a convoluted mess and it won't work for you.

My problem was that my DS3 refused to connect to my PC, so I connected it to my phone with the Sixaxis app, put it in keyboard emulation mode and then used some app I forget to send that to the PC.
You used Kainy
That was a different time.