..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: half screen champion return of arms...!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELP ME, how can i fix that thing...newbie here... thanks you

RAM : 6GB
OP : WINDOWS 7 64X
CPU : AMD ATHLON @ II X2 260 / 3.2 GHz PROCESSOR
GPU : GEFORCE GT 430
Use latest GIT version.
(12-12-2015, 06:30 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: [ -> ]Use latest GIT version.

SORRY..IM NEWBIE...WHAT U MEANS GIT?
he means the latest development builds from here: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html

They contain the compiled form of the latest updates to the master branch which means you'll use a version of PCSX2 which is more frequently updated with new features. download the latest build from there and try checking whether the problem persists. *also* make sure to test the OpenGL renderer.
(12-12-2015, 06:36 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]he means the latest development builds from here: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html

They contain the compiled form of the latest updates to the master branch which means you'll use a version of PCSX2 which is more frequently updated with new features. download the latest build from there and try checking whether the problem persists. *also* make sure to test the OpenGL renderer.

still same, if i use dx11 hardware only half screen ..then i use dx11 software...game laggy.. what can i do for fix this? because my graphic card or setting?
(12-12-2015, 08:20 PM)ahfredz Wrote: [ -> ]still same, if i use dx11 hardware only half screen ..then i use dx11 software...game laggy.. what can i do for fix this? because my graphic card or setting?

you need to use either software mode or opengl to avoid GFX glitches.
but that will require a very good machine (Very good CPU & GPU).

Beter keep playin this game on your real PS2 for now. That PC you own now won't cut it.
DX11 hardware should have the half screen fixed in the latest GIT as well. Ref ported the fix over from OGL. But it too requires an OP rig, so either way, yeah.