..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: login problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

PCSX2PS2

I cant login because it sometimes says that i am banned i cant view read access this forum ask your administrator. Why? I cant view forum as guest due to this on other devices except this. When this happen i have to refresh the page two or more times. Please help. This only occurs on pc or other mobile except this i am using.
probably bcause you have been banned a few times.
empty your browser cache, always use 1 account only, and you should be good.

PCSX2PS2

Thanks but why this occurs without logged in.
probably because of some crap left in your cache...

PCSX2PS2

I just want to know i am logged in and quit the browser or viewing any other sites, does my username listed in online users list because of being logged in?
It remains in the online list for 15 minutes after your last visit to the site.

PCSX2PS2

Ok i understood. Thanks for this little information.

PCSX2PS2

I thought that i am free from that above problem so i tried to login from my friends pc. I am sure that this website was opened first time on his pc. But on first try i again got that error. Why?
You are trying to log in from a different account on that PC, that's the only possibility.

PCSX2PS2

No i have only 1 account and always log in with that account. The problem is that when opening foruns page on pc ,sometimes, it says you are banned from viewing forums,etc even when i am not logged in. What to do? Thats why i am using this smartphone and this message never came on this mobile for me.

But whats the problem with pc display?
Pages: 1 2