..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Luckily there was a solution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well as my thread was closed a new one someone said my pc wasnt fast by today standards,6 cores at 2.6 ghz with turbo at 3.2 ghz well luckily there are forks  of pcsx2 and i got one that work 100 times better 60 fps on all my games and have bigger compatibility than the official so i would say the coders are making a really bad job.
I will quote to someone "i will close your thread before people who knows about emulation flame you"
I dont know about coding but i know about consoles (i made my own gameboy color from scratch) this is why i said either you learn dual core coding or write everything on assembly becuse even if the assembly programming language is old,is the fastest way to get the fastest emulator for powerfull consoles
By the way my pc can run the few commercial ps3 games that run on rcpcs3,and the commercial games that run on citra 3ds at full speed so pcsx2 is slow at least the official

\  ,, -―――- 、__
          Y´           `ー 、       )
            ヽ__,    /        \    ノノ
    二   こ     / // / /    、  ヽ_/ノ
    度   ん     レ /  / //  | i   iヽ-   \
.    と    な     Y   / ///  /i | i  ! \ \ト、\
.    来    糞     \/ //./  // || |.  |  ヽ \\ヽ
    ま    ス      /| ヘi/  ////|| i  ハ.  |ヘ  ヽ ヽ}
    せ    レ     /||_ヒ=ミ、/// !|/! /| i   ! ) ヽ 丿
    ん         /!ヾン⊃ヽゞメ- ////_.|_|__/i /∧ Y
    か         .!| i\_ .ノ   //,≠=メ.ノ/|/// |/
.    ら         | i |.  ̄    /ー')Y//|// 丿
    っ         | | ! r― 、   , ヽノ // |/.イ
フ- 、           !i Y    `ー,   /|/ | / !
´ ̄ '7>ー、_  .,-、.ヾ i ト、_  _/  ノ ||  i ハ .\
. _'彡イフ´: : : : \|| | \ .ト、._ ̄,.. イ| ||. !|  | |. \ \
/: :/:/: : : : : : : : : Y |\ \ /   // /  !|  | .レ| \ \
: : |: :/: : :/: : : : : :ノ /\. \i   /ノ i  /ノ レ   i   \
: : |:/: : : :!: : : : //: : : :\ヽヽー'´ ノノ_, ソ´    ヽ
: : !: :,-―==- '´: : : : : : : :i i Y\ ̄          \
: :イ: : : : : : :\: : : : : : : : : :) |丿 !     ば       \
: :/: : : : : : : : : :\: : : : : : : i i   |             /
: :!: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : /: : | ノ  /|     |     /
: : \: : : : : : : _: : : :,/_丿!  / /|           /
: : : : \ー 、__人 ̄/V //  ! //|     か    /
: : : : : : :Y´ / とー2ノ ヘノ   |//ノ         !
: : : : : : : ´7‐ヘ┘     |ヽ  i |/-っ    !   |
: : : : : : : : : : : :|      i     ´―― 、.    |

so my advice learn from studio universe fork because they made the emulator work faster and with more compatibility and it look better on low settings and they know more of emulation than pcsx2.net team
A quote of tgbus "i dont know why the official team doesnt learn that the ps2 is a 64bit+64+bit cpu or why they dont learn dual core coding to take advantage of today pc or why they dont make the ps2 gpu use the pc gpu but is clear they dont know what they are saying or doing  and they dont know about emulation"

so anyone grab pcsx2 extreme and is all solved you will get more fps and you wont have to struggle
One of the rarest qualities I miss in people, is to NOT talk about something they have zero idea about or understanding of. I don't know if this a joke or not, and I hope it is, cause I don't even know where to begin if it wasn't. I'm guessing it is a joke, cause some of the stuff you said are utter lies that cannot be excused by ignorance.
(01-06-2016, 08:27 AM)Kiririnshi01 Wrote: [ -> ]Well as my thread was closed a new one someone said my pc wasnt fast by today standards,6 cores at 2.6 ghz with turbo at 3.2 ghz
if it has a poor STR, that doesn't mean anything
Quote: well luckily there are forks  of pcsx2 and i got one that work 100 times better 60 fps on all my games and have bigger compatibility than the official
what you're talking about isn't a "fork" but a hack. We know about pcsx2extreme, and exactly know what has been done with it.
Quote:I will quote to someone "i will close your thread before people who knows about emulation flame you"
it was me. ignorance and arrogance don't get along. avoid at all cost pairing them kiddo
the best part :

Quote:so i would say the coders are making a really bad job.
but then
Quote:I dont know about coding
Thinking before talking would be a good start
Quote:but i know about consoles (i made my own gameboy color from scratch)
er.. you know a GBC and a PS2 are completely different, right ?
Quote:this is why i said either you learn dual core coding
pcsx2 uses 2 cores at least. More if using MTVU hack, even more if setting extra SW rendering threads.
Quote: or write everything on assembly becuse even if the assembly programming language is old,is the fastest way to get the fastest emulator for powerfull consoles
Sorry, but how can we think you're serious since you said
Quote:I dont know about coding
Quote:By the way my pc can run the few commercial ps3 games that run on rcpcs3,and the commercial games that run on citra 3ds at full speed
comparing different hardware and different emulators is definitely ridiculous. it's like comparing apples and oranges.

Quote:so my advice learn from studio universe fork because they made the emulator work faster and with more compatibility and it look better on low settings and they know more of emulation than pcsx2.net team
considering they used the same source code and just added some hacks in it to improve speed over accuracy, that's a stupid statement.
Quote:A quote of tgbus "i dont know why the official team doesnt learn that the ps2 is a 64bit+64+bit cpu or why they dont learn dual core coding to take advantage of today pc or why they dont make the ps2 gpu use the pc gpu but is clear they dont know what they are saying or doing  and they dont know about emulation"
if that "tgbus" knew how PS2 works, It would know that the PS2 architecture is alot different from 2 64 bits CPU + 1 GPU. That's nonsense.

Quote:so anyone grab pcsx2 extreme and is all solved you will get more fps and you wont have to struggle
if it fits you, then do so.
we already had other morons saying that, and many users complaining about pcsx2 extreme that broke most of their games.
Hey, I want a link to that l33t hackfest at least Tongue2