..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mega Man X7 Not working? FIX/EDIT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, lately I've been replaying the entire Mega Man X series. I've gone all the way up to Mega Man X7. I've been able to play many other PS2 games with correct audio/sound and its perfect but with Mega Man X7 the audio is just jumbled around. Its hard to describe it, it just sounds glitchy. The video is fine and I just cant figure out whats wrong with the audio. Im not sure what it is but i definitely know its not my PC, (I can run Skyrim on Ultra and I can run GTA 5 perfectly). Before i got this PC i got a laptop and I downloaded Mega Man X7. It had the exact same effect! BUT the weird thing is after a while of waiting for like 2-3 days I went on to try it one more time and it worked perfectly. If someone could help me ASAP that would be wondering!

(I apologise for accidently breaking rule 1 my fault Tongue)
since your 1st thread, rules havent changed.
and we still don't provide support to pirates
closed again
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.