..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

PCSX2PS2

Unable to find anywhere on internet even not on these forums.
What is the full form of PCSX2?
Everyone knows about advance settings of it but does someone know it full form. I also don't know that's why i asked here.
what are you even asking?
This guy makes more topics in the site section in a few days than I made in my entire history of being registered on the forums..

And yeah. What nobbs asked, what are you asking? Lol
he's asking the abbreviation of PCSX2. like RAM -> Random access memory. but honestly, I dunno...
are you asking advance setting?
(01-16-2016, 05:26 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]he's asking the abbreviation of PCSX2. like RAM -> Random access memory. but honestly, I dunno...

Well, PSX is Sony's internal early development PlayStation code name standing for"Play Station Experimental", which also was used for PS2. So I always assumes PCSX2 is just PSX2 with a "C" for "PC", can't find anything official about that.

By the way, I've no idea what the OP is asking, but he is posting way too many weird stuff in a very short time, don't know if he is a troll, having trouble with English, just a kid or what the hell is going on with him. He even opened a thread just about opening another thread  Ninja
PCSX - Combination of "PC and PSX" e.g. Playstation on PC

Then when the team of PCSX goes to make a PS2 emulator, what else would they call it but PCSX2?
(01-16-2016, 09:20 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Then when the team of PCSX goes to make a PS2 emulator, what else would they call it but PCSX2?

Agreed, PCSX2 is literally the only name that could have been used!

PCSX2PS2

So it is combination of PC and PSX. I understood. Thanks for your answer.
(01-16-2016, 06:12 PM)K.F Wrote: [ -> ]Well, PSX is Sony's internal early development PlayStation code name standing for"Play Station Experimental", which also was used for PS2. So I always assumes PCSX2 is just PSX2 with a "C" for "PC", can't find anything official about that.

By the way, I've no idea what the OP is asking, but he is posting way too many weird stuff in a very short time, don't know if he is a troll, having trouble with English, just a kid or what the hell is going on with him. He even opened a thread just about opening another thread  Ninja

This is the reason. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-stars-and-reputations
Tongue