..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: problem with the program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,im trying to play some ps2 games but is getting hard. i have installed the program already,have the BIOS,have the game,but i cant for the life of me,make a controller to work. i tried a pc/ps3 controller ( a generic one) and a ps3 controller (sonys original),and nothing. i bind the keys but in game,they dont work.i have the specs to run the software just fine ( gtx 760,i5, 8 gb ram) .Maybe im doing something wrong guys? Pls help,im trying for days Sad
Can you see the buttons you are inputting in the list? Are you clicking Apply after binding the controls?
(01-21-2016, 01:53 AM)JonyeGway Wrote: [ -> ]Can you see the buttons you are inputting in the list? Are you clicking Apply after binding the controls?

yes i have all 24 buttons binded just right and im applying them also. and if i test the controller,its all fine,the program recognizes all buttons,just not in game
i have made the controller work on guitar hero (US version),but i cant make shadow of colossus work and thats weird