..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pcsx2 promblems! help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was recently trying to play one of my childhood games from the ps2. the game is madagascar the video game (an adaptation to the movie) and when i launched it for the first time  (took me over 3 hours to complete this process) (boot cdvd [full]) he framerate went to 16 while the ps2 logo started then to 128 when the activision logo started to 30-28. but the thing that stopped me from playing it was that there were green verticle line on the screen. i could see and hear everything fine but the green lines were getting in the way. any way to remove this? Unsure
EDIT: also the framerate of the actual gamplay is very slow 40% (22-18FPS)

HERE ARE MY PC DATA (TO GIVE ME RECOMMENDED SETTINGS): Laugh
Memory: 8GB
Graphics: Radeon HD 7690M
Proccesor/microproccesor:  Core i7-2670QM 3.10GHz
PCSX2 VERSION: 1.4.0 Platform: windows 8
will my computer be able to emulate the pcsx2 problem corecctly? and if so can it do so at a steady 30fps-60fps without dipping low or jumping high? thankyou in advanced! Biggrin
Never player this game, but an str above 1800 may be needed.
Make sure you set windows power plan to high performance mode and that you aren't running on batteries
would be nice if you post some screenshots from your emulator settings.
You can try GSDX (Video - Plugin) Settings -> Enable HW hacks -> configure -> and setting skipdraw to 1(if doesn't help go up 1 step at a time to about 5) and see if that helps. Though that might remove some ofther effects. You can also try enabling some of the other HW Hacks(Align Sprite, Alpha, etc.), but you should turn off skipdraw then.
(01-26-2016, 11:20 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]You can try GSDX (Video - Plugin) Settings -> Enable HW hacks -> configure -> and setting skipdraw to 1(if doesn't help go up 1 step at a time to about 5) and see if that helps. Though that might remove some ofther effects. You can also try enabling some of the other HW Hacks(Align Sprite, Alpha, etc.), but you should turn off skipdraw then.

thanks so much i was so disappointed when this happened to me too i thought it was a bad iso and downloaded another one but this worked for me with skipdraw on 2

i made this account just to say thanks