..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: XBOX 360 controller suddenly stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i'm new here and created my account because of this bug.  I'm using the latest version of PCSX2 and i was playing my games with a XBOX 360 controller since 2015. It was working very well, and i was enjoying the emulation(I use Pokopom XInput Plugin)

But today, it suddenly stopped. I downloaded Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3 yesterday, and it was perfect. But when i woke up and emulated the ISO, XBOX 360 controller wasn't working anymore. I plugged the Joystick and connected the controller, and restarted the PCSX2 around 5 times, but didn't work. The following message appears:

No DUALSHOCK 2 analog controller connected. Verify that a DUALSHOCK 2 analog controller is properly inserted into port 1.

Any explanations?

Oh, and i have the PPSSPP emulator. I just tested the controller in PPSSP and it was working perfectly, so it is in fact a PCSX2 problem.
Quote:I downloaded Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3 yesterday, and it was perfect

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.