..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help to config my PCSX2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, my last post was closed because I say something that I can't say.
I make an iso of my game just like they told me, my problem is that Its not dropping 100% speed like it should be, I think i config the plugins and all that bad (sorry for my english :Smile so, want to ask how can I config my emulator to my pc and work in 100% speed and not lagging?
Don't know if i can say how my pc is
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(02-07-2016, 09:17 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Intel i7 4790k, Sapphire Nitro r9 390 with back plate, 8 gb ram, windows 10 x64 bit 
I reset all the config so you can help me better
Guitar hero II and III, Shadows of the Colossus, i tried to play it with a dvd and iso (gh2 and 3 don't tested in iso)
The user proved he owns the game.
thread reopened

what do the ee% & gs % say when you get slowdowns ?
what are your gsdx settings ?
(02-07-2016, 09:26 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]The user proved he owns the game.
thread reopened

what do the ee% & gs % say when you get slowdowns ?
what are your gsdx settings ?

Told you, i reset all the configs, but they was gsdx32-ssse3. After that i use:
Adapter: AMD Radeon ™ R9 390 Series
Renderer: Direct3d11 (hardware)
interlacing (f5): blend bff (slight blur, 1/2 fps)
Hardware Mode Settings.
8x Native
texture filtering Bilinear (forced)
anisotropic filtering 16x
crc hack level aggresive
enable hw hack yes
Configure hacks:
MSAA: 16x
Alpha enabled
Round sprite FULL
Sprite Full.
Shader configuration:
FXAA enabled.
nothing else.
Quote:what do the ee% & gs % say when you get slowdowns ?
(02-07-2016, 10:12 AM)XtreaD Wrote: [ -> ]Told you, i reset all the configs, but they was gsdx32-ssse3. After that i use:

Hardware Mode Settings.
8x Native

Configure hacks:
MSAA: 16x

I doubt any current PC could run Shadow of the Colossus smoothly with those settings.
Try 4x Native with MSAA off.
There's zero reason to be running any game at 8x Native to be honest.
That's just asking for performance drops, especially in games like SoTC.
Quote:My Game runs slow/Lags! (and my PC runs Crysis 2 smoothly at high settings!)
- (Laptops - Intel) MAKE SURE it uses the external GPU and not the Intel one.
- (Laptops - Intel) MAKE SURE your CPU frequency can go up to around 3GHz (on i3/i5/i7 processors) while you play (it won't always stay there, but it's important to make sure it can get there if needed).
- Try presets 4-5 (sometimes even 6, e.g. at God Of War games, but for most games it will cause false FPS reads).
- Try lower resolution at GSdx settings (check "Native resolution", or, for the sake of it, try custom resolution of 256x256 just to see how if affects speed - it WILL look ugly though).
- Try to enable 8-bit textures at GSdx (depends on the game).
- Try to enable MTVU at the speedhacks panel of the configuration (usually useful only if you have 3 cores or more - i5/i7).
I do all that and I'm playing at 1080p 60 fps and 100% speed, thanks you all, It looks better than the PS4 PS NOW Edition haha