..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: XBOX 360 chatpad on pc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
XBOX 360 chatpad on pc?
why is it that there is no way to use the chatpad on the pc
cant there be like a chatpad emu or somethingBlink
Just a wee bit off topic. Both the chatpad and Windows are MS products. You should be asking MS why there are no Windows drivers for it.

Creating 3rd party drivers for a product with no specs and no working drivers to monitor can be a rather painful task.
What about XInputGetKeystroke?

But I don't have such a hardware and also couldn't name a game that needed keyboard input.
(03-29-2009, 08:11 PM)ChickenLiver Wrote: [ -> ]Just a wee bit off topic. Both the chatpad and Windows are MS products. You should be asking MS why there are no Windows drivers for it.

Creating 3rd party drivers for a product with no specs and no working drivers to monitor can be a rather painful task.

ms doesnt reply to anyones requests
Unsure
(03-29-2009, 08:33 PM)Gabest Wrote: [ -> ]What about XInputGetKeystroke?

But I don't have such a hardware and also couldn't name a game that needed keyboard input.

thats true but the keyboard is a lot better than the pc keyboard and it would really be handy on my second monitor (t.v)
wht is xinputgetkeystroke
Thanks for the fast reply`s but still no solution
il try emailing microsoft again Glare
(03-30-2009, 11:53 PM)Shan29900 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2009, 08:33 PM)Gabest Wrote: [ -> ]What about XInputGetKeystroke?

thats true but the keyboard is a lot better than the pc keyboard and it would really be handy on my second monitor (t.v)
wht is xinputgetkeystroke
Thanks for the fast reply`s but still no solution
il try emailing microsoft again Glare
that's a function declared in XInput. (something for programmers Tongue)
So there is basiccally no way to use chatpad on pc
Angry