..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problems with Need for Speed Underground 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am having problems releated to graphic rendering in nfs underground 1 with pcsx2 1.4, I keep getting those weird lines in any type of hardware mode
[Image: n5WDm.jpg]
In software mode of anything it works just fine but as you know, graphics will look bad, does anyone knows a fix or something?

hardware if needed:
Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz
8GB of RAM
GTX 960 2GB
try skipdraw to 1 on GSDx HW Hack
(02-13-2016, 05:15 AM)Akiyama Wrote: [ -> ]try skipdraw to 1 on GSDx HW Hack

Thank you, that worked perfectly, only problem now is that I am getting way too much motion blur on the game
#GetRekt
To properly emulate the depth textures you need to enable "HW depth" for OpenGL. do note that setting Skipdraw to 1 just skips the depth textures (PSMZ stuffs) instead.

I think the motion blur is due to inbuilt interlacing ? try setting Interlacing to none on GSDX plugin settings.
(02-13-2016, 05:32 AM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]To properly emulate the depth textures you need to enable "HW depth" for OpenGL. do note that setting Skipdraw to 1 just skips the depth textures (PSMZ stuffs) instead.

I think the motion blur is due to inbuilt interlacing ? try setting Interlacing to none on GSDX plugin settings.

Yeah that worked perfectly and it did help with the excessive motion blur, thank you very much!