..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Codebreaker's CBC Files.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I've found some information regarding Codebreaker's CBC files but not what i was looking for. I'd like to know if it's possible to import CBC files into PCSX2 via any method. For example is there a plugin that allows me to emulate an USB stick inserted into PCSX2? Like a virtual USB stick created with WinImage or any other program? Because i downloaded a CBC file from a website which i'd like to use for my game.
Actually no
You don't need Day 1 Codebreaker in PCSX2
I know about the pnach files but i prefer the CBC files over the pnach files as i can manually select the cheats i want in the Codebreaker menu.
Yes make your own cheats
(02-16-2016, 02:35 PM)johndoepcsx2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I've found some information regarding Codebreaker's CBC files but not what i was looking for. I'd like to know if it's possible to import CBC files into PCSX2 via any method. For example is there a plugin that allows me to emulate an USB stick inserted into PCSX2? Like a virtual USB stick created with WinImage or any other program? Because i downloaded a CBC file from a website which i'd like to use for my game.

Maybe this thread can help ? http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Codebreak...-w-Day-1-s