..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Save file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
i tried tuto to put save file on memory card but i tried with ISO but when i ckicl on CDFS on 29. emu dont respond anymore.

when i tried mymc i put save on card but game continue load my save even after i delete it, i formated them and program still read saves that i delete

someone can help ? ty

cump
umm wha'ts your problem? Huh can't understand what your asking for. Mellow
i'm trying put save games from gamefaqs on memory card, i tried that options that i saw on forum , but had that problems i said on 1ยบ topic.

ty and sorry my bad english Rolleyes
you need somehting like mymc to import the save to your PS2 memorycard
Sun I don't know if you're the same person as on the ngemu's pcsx2 forum(opop)but I've already posted a card there.

If it's not you just give me a link with the save you want from gamefaq
(03-30-2009, 12:01 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]you need somehting like mymc to import the save to your PS2 memorycard
yea i used it, but got some problems, game still loaded same save game even when i delete it.
and now i got format memory cards and program dont updated , still show saves that i deletedWacko

cump
"game still loaded same save game even when i delete it"
Are you using savestates?
yea i use savegames from gamefaqs and pass them to memory card with that program.

but now program dont see saves that memory have, since i put format memory, he keep show same saves even after i formated memory card, so now can't change anything. i already uninstall and install again.

cump
do this:
open mymc
load the card
delete whatever save you want deleted
import the Gamefaqs save
hit the SAVE button on mymc (of course over write your original card seepic)
load the card in PCSX2
play
(03-31-2009, 12:32 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]do this:
open mymc
load the card
delete whatever save you want deleted
import the Gamefaqs save
hit the SAVE button on mymc (of course over write your original card seepic)
load the card in PCSX2
play

I use the cmd version with bat file(the bat file do all the work for me...open the card,import all the saves that are on my desktop to the memory card,copy the card to my desktop,archive the card and extract a new empty formatted card in mymc directory ready for the next save game request Tongue2)
Pages: 1 2