..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Grann turismo 4: can't play Pro WC & extreme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI

First of all, thanks for this emu, I don't have to plug my PS2 to play a single game.

I have A; B; i-B and i-A driving licenses.
I've won several special conditions races, some Euro, Jap ans US events, as well as all beginner level races. In pro events, I have won all single races and all championships except the World Championship. During the 70's car champ (pro events), I had two 2nd places but still won overall. I re-raced these two races and won them.

Here are my issues:
Although I have won every single race up to the World Championship, I can not play it with any of my production cars. The game keeps on telling "you need to win all beginner and professionnal events first to participate in this event".
[attachment=59260]

Because of that, I won't be allowed to race extreme events.

Any idea ?
Make sure you won every single beginner and professional race. not just the series. Remember, bronze trophies can look a lot like gold ones. Wink
Solved, I'm a muppet. I had won all single races in the Pro tuning champ, but hadn't taken part in the championship itself.
Now I'm facing LM racing cars, and I need something better than my 916hp Racing Camaro LM...

Thanks !