..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Anyone Have a LilyPad File with proper Dualshock 2 bindings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone has seen my previous post, then you'll know about the predicament I'm in. If you haven't, then unfortunately my LilyPad seems to have an issue where right and down are switched when I trh to configure my left analog stick (pressing down always makes me configure the X axis and pressing right makes me edit the y axis). My controller works perfectly fine on an actual PS2 and its calibrated on my PC. At this point I feel like I would ultimately be better off just getting a Lilypad configuration file that has the proper bindings, but I can't seem to find them anywhere online. Does anyone have a configuration file with the proper bindings for a standard Dualshock 2 controller or at least know where to find one? (Heck, even just the exact file where the bindings are stored so I could manually edit it). I would have tried Megapad but PCSX2 never seems to recognize it whenever I try to set it as my PAD plugin. Anything helps, thanks!
Will pokopom work with a Dualshock 2 with a PS2 to USB converter? I thought XInput was for Xbox 360 controllers (I am new to this so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong) only. If I am wrong, then thanks for the tip!
(03-03-2016, 09:16 AM)AbsoluteZer0 Wrote: [ -> ](pressing down always makes me configure the X axis and pressing right makes me edit the y axis)

And why not just set it to the opposite so it would play properly? Your setup depends on what adapter you're using, I doubt someone will have the exact setup you need. If nothing worked for you, try x360ce.
(03-03-2016, 10:41 PM)K.F Wrote: [ -> ]And why not just set it to the opposite so it would play properly? Your setup depends on what adapter you're using, I doubt someone will have the exact setup you need. If nothing worked for you, try x360ce.

Where exactly do I install x360ce and its files? I tried to put them in the plugins folder and just the PCSX2 folder in Program Files(x86) but every time I tried to open it the program always just kept opening and closing until I could manually close it. Sorry if I'm missing something blatantly obvious, but I never really work with emulators so I'm just stumbling around in the dark right now