..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Psx2 not rendering correctly ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there i wanted to play good old metal arms glitch in the system, i set everything and it seems to work, only problem is that the rendering doesn't seem to be done right.

[attachment=59344]

You can see in the image that there are those weird flicker particles that happen when i move the mouse around, sometimes they don't appear but when you make a full 360ยบ they appear often here and there, sometimes big sometimes small.
Here is my setup and settings :

PSX2 1.4.0 ( latest ) with European Bios
Renderer : Direct 3D 11 ( software ) - I tried all options and it seems that all options have those random particles rendered wrong

CPU - AMD FX - 8320
GPU - Sapphire Radeon R9 380x Nitro

The game seems to be running smooth, sounds good, no weird glitches or fps problems, its just this rendering issue.
Any ideas ?

Go to the emulation settings menu - speedhacks tab and disable the "mVU Flag Hack"(disable the preset box at the bottom left if necessary).
(03-14-2016, 12:33 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]Go to the emulation settings menu - speedhacks tab and disable the "mVU Flag Hack"(disable the preset box at the bottom left if necessary).

Oh Thanks alot, that solved the problem

This thread can now be closed