..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Controler Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have thrustmaster DT RUMBLE 2-1.
All buttons work great with the emulator and every game.
EXEPT THE RIGHT ANALOG SadSadSadSadSad
When i press right or left there is no problem, but everytime i press UP OR DOWN the emulator suddenly stops working.I tried Lily Pad,SSSPSX PAD Plugin Pressure Mod 1.7.0 ,MegaPad Plugin 1.3.3 and it is always the same problem !!!!
Everytime i press the RIGHT ANALOG STICK UP OR DOWN the emulator stops working and closes ....
PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO SadSadSadSad
[/b]
try pressing the analog button?
Yes.When i configure the buttons everything works fine bro ... SadSadSad
But when i play game right after i move the camera and press the right analog stick DOWN OR UP it suddenly STOPS.The gamepad is fine because i can play with pc games ... there must be something to configure ... but what ? SadSadSad
once again.. hit the ANALOG button, I'll upload a pic in a sec to show you what I mean
ok this is what says
Loading GS
Loading SPU2
Loading DEV9
Loading USB ....so far so good ... and exactly when i PRESS *DOWN* it says Pcsx2 stop working
vtlb miss : addr 0x4954B55C , mode 0
^
^
^
^
what is that message ???
vltb miss.. hm.. where's the quote.. standard crashing warning.
why don't you get the newer 0.9.6 or one of the betas. Rolleyes
he hasn't said what version he's using
Not a pad plugin issue, sounds like a PCSX2 issue. Almost any time more than one pad plugin has the same problem, it's not a pad plugin issue.
im sorry ... i forgot ... guys i just downloaded it yesterday and it is the PCSX 0.9.6 version.
Im also running windows vista ultimate x64 and i have updated the gamepad drivers.I dont understand what is wrong SadSadSadSadSad
Pages: 1 2