..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 and RivaTuner SS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello there guys, i'm happy to join your amazing family. I'm here for ask you a thing of course. I have a problem with the newest ver. of pcsx2 (1.4.0) and rivatuner ss (6.4.1). The last one cannot match the emulator and in consequence i cannot see my overlay on the emulated games. I saw on yt some users that haven't this issue. How can i solve?
P.S. Please don't say: "use evga, use fraps, use blablabla". I want to stay with rtss Laugh
Hope you'll help me as well as possible. Thanks a lot.
Pretty sure it only works with an old PCSX2. (That's probably how they got it to work for them on YT).
First of all, thank you so much for quick reply. However no, i saw (you can find it with a quick search) that they're using pcsx2 ver. 1.4.0 and still got rtss support. I tried so many things but i don't know how it's possible...
It Only works with DX 9~11 overlay dont work with Opengl
(03-17-2016, 01:46 AM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure it only works with an old PCSX2. (That's probably how they got it to work for them on YT).

(03-17-2016, 01:59 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: [ -> ]It Only works with DX 9~11 overlay dont work with Opengl

I'm running with dx11 hardware setting, not with opengl. Already tried with dx9 and opengl too, but i get the same issue...
check your settings it work as I just double checked 1.4 stable and current gits, it works in dx9-11, but not opengl mode atlest not correctly

I gathing your using MSI afterburner if you not using the other stuff? cause RTSS does nothing with out it in the Overlay department
Which setting can i check? I already tried everything with no success. Ofc i'm using rtss in combo with afterburner.
settings in rtss/ab like making sure overlay is active for starters.
(03-17-2016, 02:22 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: [ -> ]settings in rtss/ab like making sure overlay is active for starters.

I can see the overlay in ever other pc game so yes, it is enabled.
you messed with some thing then in pcsx2 cause it works just fine in dx11
Pages: 1 2 3