..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: kingdom hearts 2 speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need help finding good emulation settings so I can play it at a constant speed. it dipped down to 38% speed during the last axel fight.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
if you have 2 gpu (like intel and nvidia) please sure pcsx2 running with nvidia; you must setting desktop right click nvidia control panel then program settings. I dont Know amd but it should be same way.
I'm using most default settings. I'm using an iso. I'm default EEcyclerate, but 2x Vu cycle stealing. I don't know my computer specs

and I have the latest version
I guess to find my specs are the basic HP pavilion laptop, not sure if that helps
that doesn't help at all.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
I don't know my laptop specs at all. sorry, but it runs games with more demanding graphics at full speed

Operating System = Microsoft Windows 10 Home (build 10586), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 3985 MB
CPU name = Intel® Pentium® CPU N3540 @ 2.16GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 08)
CPU speed = 2.165 ghz (4 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 41d8e3bf
x86EFlags = 28100000
I'm assuming these are my specs
Yeah, you're not going to get full speed 100% of the time in that game. I'm actually surprised you're getting it at all.
I get around 50%-60% most of the time, I just want to know if I can keep a constant speed, because the first one ran beautifully
Pages: 1 2