..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Shining Force NEO [NTSC-U]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there.

# PCSX2 version: Official v1.4.0 release
# CPU options: Preset 2
# Plugins used: [attachment=59668][attachment=59669]
# Description: Some boxes on menus shows white or black rectangles. There are a couple more on startup loading and saving in-game, but its the same problem. I've tried a lot of things in the plugins configs including HW Hacks e none of them fixed it, most worsened or glitched something else.

How it should/How it does:
[attachment=59670][attachment=59671]
[attachment=59672][attachment=59673]
[attachment=59674][attachment=59675]

Thanks in advance!
1 - don't use any speedhack
2 - try latest git build

moved out of bug reports
(04-23-2016, 07:31 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]1 - don't use any speedhack
2 - try latest git build

moved out of bug reports

1 - Not using any.
2 - Didn't fixed it.

Where should i post it?

Thanks!
Preset 2 means you are using speedhacks, and that's why it was moved out of bug reports. If the issue persists with speedhacks disabled, it will be moved back.
(04-23-2016, 07:53 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Preset 2 means you are using speedhacks, and that's why it was moved out of bug reports. If the issue persists with speedhacks disabled, it will be moved back.

Yeah, i saw that and disabled it and then posted the reply. My bad.

But yeah, it does persist. Sad
bug reports aren't support threads.
if you want it to be considered as a bug please which git rev you used in the OP as well as the other guidelines of the bug report section. make sure you read them again
(04-23-2016, 08:13 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]bug reports aren't support threads.
if you want it to be considered as a bug please which git rev you used in the OP as well as the other guidelines of the bug report section. make sure you read them again

I'll make a more detailed post in the Bug Report section then(I had both support and bug reports open and by mistake posted it here). Thanks again for the help!
you're welcome.
that said, you can just edit the present OP.
I'll move it back once it fits the bug reporting requirements if you want
(04-23-2016, 07:14 AM)legnarc Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried a lot of things in the plugins configs...
Except "Allow 8-Bit Textures" which fixes that problem