..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Applying a patch (i think to gsdx)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I've been trying to fix the ghosting issue in Tales of the Abyss. For the characters I can just close the window and resume no problem, but a "ghost" of the landscape still shows up all over the screen, causing a kind of fog. I found a patch called AutoOffset_PlusAbyss2.patch but for the life of me I can't find instructions on applying it. I know the ghosting disappears at native resolution but I really, really love the emulators enhancements. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You need to apply/add the content of the patch to the source file and convert the source code into object code using a suitable compiler.

It's just easier to get the compiled plugin from the author of the patch instead.
That patch file won't work on the most recent versions of GSdx. The latest it works on is May 5th, 2015. Which you can find here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-tota-s-gh...#pid444255