..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: New Home page???!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I see we have new home page?, I was wonder why it went down I like the new look
We do Tongue It's been practically ready for like 6 months but we just got around launching it. I haven't even prepared a launch post Tongue
I didn't even notice/know it was getting swapped xD
We did it like 10 mins ago Tongue
(04-30-2016, 08:22 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]We do Tongue It's been practically ready for like 6 months but we just got around launching it. I haven't even prepared a launch post Tongue
6 months ready eh? is pcsx2 really that under staffed ?? and I feel bad i inertly stole your thunder Laugh
(04-30-2016, 08:33 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: [ -> ]6 months ready eh? is pcsx2 really that under staffed ?? and I feel bad i inertly stole your thunder Laugh

We're seriously understaffed Tongue There's about 6 of us that do all the work, that's the coding, website design, maintenance, testing etc.

Thats 6 people including the community teams like Bug Squad! We are really lacking in numbers to be hugely productive.
why is the classic layout the default and not the one labeled default? Tongue
Because it didn't like being renamed to anything than default Tongue
(04-30-2016, 08:37 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]We're seriously understaffed Tongue There's about 6 of us that do all the work, that's the coding, website design, maintenance, testing etc.

Thats 6 people including the community teams like Bug Squad! We are really lacking in numbers to be hugely productive.

wish i could help, i should went into software/code side of things instead of hw and i refuse to deal with hw these days so the knowledge went to waste Laugh
Looks great! Thank you for all your hard work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6