..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Radiata Stories Cheating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to use Code Breaker codes for Radiata Stories, and it's not working. This is where I'm getting the codes: http://www.codetwink.com/view-cheats-418...ories.html I'm putting them into Omniconvert, selecting Code Breaker version 7 for input, and Unencrypted Standard for Output. I'm then putting them into PCSX2CE and converting, with 47B9B2FD for CRC, and then saving. I have cheats enabled in the PCSX2 (1.4.0) menu, but they're not working. Am I doing something wrong?
post your emulog as well as your .pnach content
Tried with and without the Master Code
Checking out the log, I found the first problem-PCSX2 was looking in a different place for it than I assumed. Got it moved, it loaded the cheats, and the experience cheat is working now, but the money code still isn't working.
the only one I get to is the money code and you let me know your fix or not
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.