..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: The Getaway-Police car issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. When on a mission with Jake I get two lights blinking instead of one when getting to an intersection. This only happens when using a police car. When I use a regular car I get only one blinker on. Also when I did the missions as Mark, I did not have this issue whether or not I used a police or regular vehicle. Please take a look at the screenshot as it explains the issue I'm having.[img][Image: 34ipgz5.png][/img]
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Are you sure this doesn't happen on PS2 as well?
(05-18-2016, 07:08 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

I'm running Windows 10. 
PCSX2 version 1.4.0
default settings
The Getaway ISO (I downloaded the iso files from two different websites, but it did not solve the issue)
Here are the specs
Intel Core i5-6400 CPU 2.7GHZ
Mobo: MSI B150M PRO-D Version 1.0
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB
RAM: 8GB
Quote:The Getaway ISO (I downloaded the iso files from two different websites, but it did not solve the issue)

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.