..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Corrupted Memory Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, Sorry to bother anyone, but I've been trying for hours now and searched the forum.
My memory card saves work fine on pcsx2 0.9.5, but when I try them on pcsx2 0.9.6 it always says they're corrupted??
I don't want to start again, but I want to use pcsx2 0.9.6, is there anything I can do??
Thanks in advance!
You can create a new memory card with 0.9.6 through the BIOS and then copy your old saves there using a program like mymc.
(04-02-2009, 03:17 PM)Nneeve Wrote: [ -> ]You can create a new memory card with 0.9.6 through the BIOS and then copy your old saves there using a program like mymc.

Thanks for the help, its reading the card now, but saying theres no saves on it??
Check if you had "enable patch" in your 0.95 version, if so set it too in your 0.96 version.(menu "Misc" -> "Enable Patches")
I got same problem sometimes : if you enable patch,save a game and if you try to load it without patch enabled it 'll tell you that your savegame is corrupted.
And try to remember if you played your game with special patch in 0.95 then put the same patch in your 0.96 version too.