..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PLUGINS Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what progress has been made on the new version of pcsx2 like has it improved the load and save state thing and how about multitap
Smile
(04-02-2009, 10:45 PM)Dragon123 Wrote: [ -> ]has it improved the load and save state thing
yes

(04-02-2009, 10:45 PM)Dragon123 Wrote: [ -> ]and how about multitap
it's probably implemented in svn 871 of the lilypad plugin Smile
with the lilypad plugin svn 871 where to get im sorry im new this site Blush
lilypad plugin svn 871 is this a beta and also does multitap actually work in game srry for all the questions
Does nobody know or do i have to be more patient Ninja
svn 871 is a beta and if you want to have it then compile it Smile
here's a link http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2373.html
i have all the tools to do it but how do i compile it to make multitap work and i have read the thread isn't that just a bit complicated is there steps on how to compile multitap to work i would do it myself but i have no clue what to edit and that kinda thing im srry if i sound like a pest Unsure Excl Huh
you don't have to change anything in lilypad's coding, just compile Smile
(04-03-2009, 02:48 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]you don't have to change anything in lilypad's coding, just compile Smile

and multitap will work r u serious
Biggrin Tongue Smile Biggrin
speaking of plugins dose any body know where i could find a pluging for ps2 ethernet adapter for net play. i cant find it anywear.please please pretty please. thanks
(04-03-2009, 03:05 AM)ziusred Wrote: [ -> ]speaking of plugins dose any body know where i could find a pluging for ps2 ethernet adapter for net play. i cant find it anywear.please please pretty please. thanks
srry im new no idea
Pages: 1 2