..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2/Cheat engine help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, this is unique. I may be moving, so adding new hardware/software is out of the question.

I need to know how to find and modify the bit cap and level cap for Digimon World 4, using cheat engine in tandem with PCSX2. (See my linked video on my other Digimon World 4 cheat engine post)

I also need to know why NFS carbon wont load. And the same for Jak X; combat racing.

If i can get my free mcboot DVD-R to work, ill let you know. Probably not gonna have time to explain much, so look at my profile for corresponding posts and threads for this.

Im using a dell vostro 3550 windows 10, and to run Digimon World 4 at its best in its most demanding areas, i have to use preset 4 or 5 on PCSX2's speedhack setting.

Best of luck, and safe travels everyone!
~Kyon
well maybe i can help a little for the bit cap when you search you have options to change the bits or its for the game anyways you can get a code and convert it using those , its a pitty i d´ont know this game but for the level cap the best is search for level up until you have the adress and try to see if its bit 2 bit ,4 bit ..... you can convert once you have the adress ...

check here maybe it´s useful youtube ,code injection advanced tutorial (hope i d´ont make mistake about the rules ???) i have to reread again , well it´s a link maybe here in pcsx2 you can find some tutorial too.

for the others games seem a problem of graphical initial load like gran turismo 4 or the sims bustin´out maybe if you uncheck the
video screens they work again i d´ont have those....

i recommend preset 2 it´s the default and works very well
ee cycle rate 2 , vus stealing 0, intc on , loop stop ?? on , (translation),micro mvu on, mtvu multitrhead if you have + 3 cores on some games off ,

and disable speedhacks ??? it works very well also check:http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Main_Page
there you have a lot of good information of configuration pcsx2 with specifics games
here at the main page you can find the games and the link too. if it´s working or not etc...
hope it help you
have a good travel and good luck!!
Smile
(06-07-2016, 12:56 PM)5maestro Wrote: [ -> ]well maybe i can help a little for the bit cap when you search you have options to change the bits or its for the game anyways you can get a code and convert it using those , its a pitty i d´ont know this game but for the level cap the best is search for level up until you have the adress and try to see if its bit 2 bit ,4 bit ..... you can convert once you have the adress ...

check here maybe it´s useful youtube ,code injection advanced tutorial (hope i d´ont make mistake about the rules ???) i have to reread again , well it´s a link maybe here in pcsx2 you can find some tutorial too.

for the others games seem a problem of graphical initial load like gran turismo 4 or the sims bustin´out maybe if you uncheck the
video screens they work again i d´ont have those....

i recommend preset 2 it´s the default and works very well
ee cycle rate 2 , vus stealing 0, intc on , loop stop ?? on , (translation),micro mvu on, mtvu multitrhead if you have + 3 cores on some games off ,

and disable speedhacks ??? it works very well also check:http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Main_Page
there you have a lot of good information of configuration pcsx2 with specifics games
here at the main page you can find the games and the link too. if it´s working or not etc...
hope it help you
have a good travel and good luck!!
Smile

Hey. Sorry i never replied.

I tried preset 2 and it works for the most basic areas on simple games. The main lobby on digimon world 4 for instance. But once theres even one opponent it slows.

As for the rest, still no good. things have been busy lately, so i havent had time to do much at all. These threads are my only source for info.