..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Memory dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all, i notice in the latest builds the function "enter memory dump" has been removed. Why? Please it is usefull to show address and its values when hacking for a cheat code, is it possible to implement it again?

Thanx
some members of the team decided that regular users dont need debug options in the release builds, so if you want them now you need to use a debug build
would it be possible to add a debug version link in the official betas thread? Rolleyes (so just normal (or newbie) users wouldn't have to compile them)
Thank you! I too agree it would be cool to choose between both version, or simply implement them again.

Thanx to listen to users PCSX2 Team!Happy
I want to point out that these options were moved because they don't work that well, and they are eventually scheduled to be re-added to the emulator.

In the meanwhile, you can also have them if you compile a devel build.

About beta, we'll see...
how do I activate the memory dump option? I can't find it anywhere >.<
(04-15-2012, 11:00 PM)usuarioxksi Wrote: [ -> ]how do I activate the memory dump option? I can't find it anywhere >.<

please make a new thread i think nobody will help you in this dead thread
better close this now.