..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Jak And Daxter : The Precursor Legacy Crashes Upon Startup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So whenever I launch Jak & Daxter : TPL it begins to load up, I get to the screen where Daxter appears and the second he turns around pcsx2 stops working and closes. I have tried searching everywhere for an answer and could not seem to find a solution that works.

PCSX2 v. 0.9.8

Windows 10
Intel Core i5-4460  CPU @ 3.20 GHz
(RAM): 8.00 GB
64-bit
stop using an outdated version of PCSX2 to start with.
(06-12-2016, 06:08 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]stop using an outdated version of PCSX2 to start with.

But isn't 0.9.8 the only version with the scenedump feature?
Screenshots are still in PCSX2.

Besides we don't offer support for outdated versions.
(06-12-2016, 06:11 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshots are still in PCSX2.

Besides we don't offer support for outdated versions.

It doesn't even work on 1.4.0 anyway, still crashes.
what errors do you get?

What settings do you use?
(06-12-2016, 06:27 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]what errors do you get?

What settings do you use?
Errors
-------
GSdx: m_merge is NULL! (this is the only error i can see in the log.

Settings
----------
Everything that was default when I downloaded PCSX2 with the exception of changing the Direct3D9 to 11, and changing the resolutions.
Sorry it took a while to get back to this, I was gone for a while.
[attachment=60163]
[attachment=60164]
[attachment=60165]
[attachment=60166]
[attachment=60167]
Quote:GSdx: m_merge is NULL! (this is the only error i can see in the log.

It's quite rare to hit that error, it's triggered when a RT is unable to be created. you shouldn't get that unless you did something crazy with the settings Tongue
(06-13-2016, 07:16 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]It's quite rare to hit that error, it's triggered when a RT is unable to be created. you shouldn't get that unless you did something crazy with the settings Tongue

they're still the same as when I got it, should I redownload? all other games work fine besides Jak & Daxter TPL
(06-13-2016, 07:23 PM)GottaGoFes Wrote: [ -> ]they're still the same as when I got it, should I redownload?

Might be worth downloading the latest development build.

On the other hand, could you provide a screenshot of your GSDX plugin settings ? (I hope you aren't using any other custom plugins...)
Pages: 1 2