..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Mana Khemia - Alchemists of Al-Revis (NTSC-U)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello~ I found this in "Mana Khemia - Alchemists of Al-Revis (NTSC-U)" due to recent changes in opengl renderer (both linux and windows).

So, apparently it was broken right here (v1.5.0-dev-707-gf712c5c confirmed)

Invisible text got fixed afterwards, but glitches still present.

Oh and it shows same glitches in earlier versions (probably since forever) when you switch between sw/hw mode with <f9> key!

Do something!

Love
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Code:
         -/oyddmdhs+:.                madoka@sunrise
     -odNMMMMMMMMNNmhy+-`             OS: Gentoo 
   -yNMMMMMMMMMMMNNNmmdhy+-           Kernel: x86_64 Linux 4.4.6-gentoo
 `omMMMMMMMMMMMMNmdmmmmddhhy/`        Uptime: 4d 4h 17m
 omMMMMMMMMMMMNhhyyyohmdddhhhdo`      Packages: 943
.ydMMMMMMMMMMdhs++so/smdddhhhhdm+`    Shell: bash 4.3.42
 oyhdmNMMMMMMMNdyooydmddddhhhhyhNd.   Resolution: 1920x1200
  :oyhhdNNMMMMMMMNNNmmdddhhhhhyymMh   DE: KDE5
    .:+sydNMMMMMNNNmmmdddhhhhhhmMmy   WM: KWin
       /mMMMMMMNNNmmmdddhhhhhmMNhs:   GTK Theme: Breeze-Dark [GTK2/3]
    `oNMMMMMMMNNNmmmddddhhdmMNhs+`    Icon Theme: breeze-dark
  `sNMMMMMMMMNNNmmmdddddmNMmhs/.      Font: Noto Sans Regular
 /NMMMMMMMMNNNNmmmdddmNMNdso:`        CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 CPU @ 3.4GHz
+MMMMMMMNNNNNmmmmdmNMNdso/-           GPU: GeForce GTX 750 Ti
MNNNNNNNmmmmmNNMmhs+/-`               RAM: 5080MiB / 7962MiB
/hMMNNNNNNNNMNdhs++/-`               
`/ohdmmddhys+++/:.`                  
  `-//////:--.

- v1.5.0-dev-917-g896730c (every revision since v1.5.0-dev-707-gf712c5c affected).
- Balanced preset, half-offset hack and full align for gsdx-hw ogl. Tried disabling first, then I found where it was broken.
- Mana Khemia - Alchemists of Al-Revis (NTSC-U)
Well I'm pretty sure I've told all relevant information in 1st post.
So the missing text isn't a problem, correct?

Also, what "glitches" are present exactly? I see that there are squares in the 3rd picture; but what are you referring to (that occurs) when switching renderers with F9?
Text issue ought to be fixed in later version. The last picture is due to a not initialized texture. F9 doesn't read back GPU texture to the GS memory so it kinds of expected.
Thank you, Gregory. Can you fix it please? Pretty please? I kind of want to finish this game someday, and it always was such a mess...
I mean, all these "random glitches", invisible walls, and falling through floors... But now it's completely unplayable.
This is not an instantaneous fix unfortunately. There is still some work to be done in the GS buffers and we still have to test for regressions in other games. I can't promise anything, bit there will be more improvements in the coming months. Smile
But what is the issue exactly? F9 / save state could create bad behavior nothing I can do about it
No, this background issue happens after almost every normal battle (strangely enough not every time).
Pages: 1 2 3