..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Binary plugins download?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondered if it was possible to get the compiled GSDX (latest) like we do with the Windows GIT builds?  I'm specifically after one with the AVX extensions enabled as I primarily use  software rendering.  The plugins in the official download only include AVX2 which doesn't work on my processor (i5 2500k).

I tried compiling myself but no luck (mint 18 x64), does anyone have an AVX GSDX (newer the better I guess) they'd be willing to share with me that I can drop into my plugins folder?
What is your distribution ?

Edit: ok just saw mint 18. Do you know the version of your libstdc++ ? I can compile you a binary but I'm limited to gcc 4.9 (debian stable)
(07-12-2016, 05:13 PM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]What is your distribution ?

Edit: ok just saw mint 18. Do you know the version of your libstdc++ ? I can compile you a binary but I'm limited to gcc 4.9 (debian stable)

/sbin/ldconfig -p | grep stdc++
    libstdc++.so.6 (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6
    libstdc++.so.6 (libc6) => /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6
    libstdc++.so.5 (libc6) => /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.5

gcc -dumpversion

Looks like my gcc is 5.3.1, would it still work?  Would be great if you could provide a binary. Biggrin
Not sure it will work. Here a build optimized for sandy bridge.
(07-13-2016, 07:25 PM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure it will work. Here a build optimized for sandy bridge.

Works great, thank you!