..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Game loads, but still cant play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm trying to run a game, and it loads but goes through the animation and everything but when it comes to the screen where I'm guessing should be the play button or something it looks like its blocked by something [/url]
[url=http://i.imgur.com/Qz0ye4C.png]http://i.imgur.com/Qz0ye4C.png

I can hear game music but can't do anything...
After a couple of second it goes through the starting animation again ( not the PS2 loading, but like who the made the game) and that's it.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(07-12-2016, 07:52 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

CPU : Athlon x4 840
GPU : AMD R7 360
4 GB DDR3 ram and windows 7 profesional 64 bit
PCSX2 1.4.0
I just got started with PCXS2 so all default setting
The game is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (USA) ISO
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
Try pressing F9.
(07-12-2016, 10:58 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

I got the problem resolved, but thanks for the help anyways.

(07-12-2016, 11:22 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Try pressing F9.

That was it, kinda feel like an idiot now...
Thank you for the help