..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: “Gold" color monster in P3 cause fps struggle?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
P3 runs very well almost all the time on my system, except when i encounter those rare gold color monster or some boss with gold pattern on it's body, and fps just drops dramatically , like from 58 to 18-25, been playing around with the speed hack and graphic configuration but still unable to solve the problem.
Does anyone having the same issue? or is there any suggestion?
Sry for poor english, i'm from malaysiaSmile

Edit:
Thanks for reply,yes i have a quite weak display card for now, a 7600gt,
guess it's the reason, can't render fast enough,.
By the way, i'm ordering a 9800gtx now,will try it once i got the shipment, thanks again for replyHappy
nah...not just in P3 but in P4 also in another game that have some kind of glowing effect...! Tongue
oh...and nothing you can do for now...! Sad

sorry for bad english... Laugh
Yeah,get a better graphics card. Persona 3 and 4 work at about 120 fps with my system in average. When there are those particular monsters I get about 70 Tongue
(04-05-2009, 03:41 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah,get a better graphics card. Persona 3 and 4 work at about 120 fps with my system in average. When there are those particular monsters I get about 70 Tongue

hey...what your system specsification...? Just want to know... Tongue
It's in my profile...don't know why noone uses that entry and everyone puts it in their sigs Tongue
(04-05-2009, 03:44 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]It's in my profile...don't know why noone uses that entry and everyone puts it in their sigs Tongue

Huh i even doesn't known that section exist Blush

btw dear TS what your system spec...? Rolleyes

"sorry for bad english" Laugh
XP sp2
E7400 [email protected]
7600gt
2G dd2.

By the way, does anyone happens to know there's a 887fix plug-in out there that fix the "green" issue in god of war 2? and the fog in god of war is gone? was read it from a china emu site, and heard it was some russian people's work.
(04-05-2009, 03:41 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah,get a better graphics card. Persona 3 and 4 work at about 120 fps with my system in average. When there are those particular monsters I get about 70 Tongue

Are you using 'Normal' in Frame Limiting or something?
Obviously? Tongue Else I'd be capped at 60 all the time...I just stated my max FPS to show that the game is pretty much perfectly playable with some good PC specs.
Hey now, just asking is all Smile