..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Noticed FF10 combat glitch/bug.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo guys

This is sooo fustrating, happened once or twice and didn't think much to it but i've spent the past few hours leveling on the thunderplains and the bug is that when i get into a fight the characters and enemys load up and nothing happens, no bars etc. It hasn't frozen as such.

I'm not going to close the emulator incase there is something i can do, if not let me know.

God, stuff like this tells me i should bring my ps2 from home bah.
I've had the same and haven't found a solution for it ..
Only way to get it done it to use the save states a lot and try to get past it asap.
When you report something like this it's not enough to just say "wtf, it's not loading". You have to give the PCSX2 version number, plugins and their version numbers, plugin configurations, pcsx2 configurations.
I help him via MSN. I think he just insists on posting his issues here, as opposed to iming me on MSn for some reason, but it seems to be a plugin issue
(04-06-2009, 03:18 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]I help him via MSN. I think he just insists on posting his issues here, as opposed to iming me on MSn for some reason, but it seems to be a plugin issue

Most likely somethings with the plugins/settings, as I never had this bug and I tried playing with tons of different versions. So yeah.