..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Guitar binds for GH3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I would like to know how to bind guitar keys so I can play my Guitar Hero III game. I have a Playstation 2 guitar and PS2 to USB adapter. I didn't find anywhere on Lilypad where to specifically bind guitar keys. I tried with random keys using DX Twin USB Joystick, game works well, and even smooth. Now I need to bind the frets correctly, any hints?

Thanks!  Biggrin
In the General tab of LilyPad click on the Pad you'd like to modify(In the middle of the screen in the Pads section), then on the right side change it from "Dualshock 2" to "Guitar". Then go to the Pad tab of your choice and enter the keys for the guitar controller. Wink
How did I not see that! Thank you very much for your quick reply!
Now I have trouble getting the first buttons to work along with the frets. Either I can't make it to a song, either the frets won't work correctly during a song. Looks like I have a bit more research to do, as there probably isn't any step-by-step guide on how to correctly map the guitar.